WCLTA Mission and Goals
Dinner with the new District Court Judge John Hart. Tuesday, March 19, 2019. MUST RSVP by Friday, March 15, 2019 to attend. Click here for more information.
Whitman County Association of Realtors named Whitman County Landlord – Tenant Association as their 2019 Partner of the Year. Thank you to WCAR for this award.
- The objective of this Association is to advance the rental industry as a strong and self-sufficient industry, uniting owners, operators, and tenants.
- To provide education related to all aspects of providing rental housing.
- To provide information relative to the laws and regulations of government bodies and agencies affecting the rental housing industry, and to assist our membership to comply with these rules.
- To promote sound ethical business practices within the rental industry.
- To provide an ongoing legislative effort to maintain fair and equitable rules for all laws governing landlords and tenants by keeping the WCLTA membership in the Washington Apartment Association current and in good standing.
- To be a resource center for our membership, to provide forms, reference materials, information and referrals to other resources.
- To promote good public relations by the involvement of our members in other organizations with goals similar to those of the Whitman County Landlord-Tenant Association.